segunda-feira, 20 de dezembro de 2010

dolce

I was sitting on the ocean's shore,
at the very edge of the island.
all day my soul was aching;
it was trying to tell me something.
all day a tempest was raging,
a hot rains was falling
bringing down the trees.
it seemed the ocean
would engulf the island.
suddenly everything became still.
I understood why I was in such
pain all day.
for many weeks my soul had journeyed
throng the book of the fates of people
who had become dear to me
on this island…
unceasingly I leaf through these pages,
every time I begin again with
the first page

Um comentário:

  1. ai q lindo ...
    K, isso me lembrou q se eu sobreviver até amanhã (pq tenho um trabalho punk p/ entregar) eu vou viajar e queria um livro p/ ler ... mas não consigo pensar em algum legal ... tem uma dica? se tiver me passa por e-mail ??
    saudades de amiga ...
    Beijo!

    ResponderExcluir